Tēnā koutou katoa,
We warmly welcome everyone back to Tai Timu Term 1 2023.
This term we explore the themes of identity and belonging to a living community.
Our philosophy ‘Hooked on Learning’ is all about the human dimension representing the risk-taking, resilient, questioning and self reflective learner. Pupuri te Pihukahuka mo te Akoranga.
In Tai Timu, we are learning to always be kind, respectful and protect our learning.
- Live the Ngunguru School Values
- Leading your reading – Leading your learning.
- Everyone can learn to the highest levels.
- Questions are really important.
- Learning is about creativity and making sense.
- Value deeper learning over speed.
- Learning is about connections and communication.
- Tai Timu is a place for learning , not performing.
Ko te ahurei o te tamaiti aroha o tātou mahi.
Ngā mihi nui,
Eden Ford, Heather McWilliam and Tess Capon