Tai Pari (Year 5-6)
Tēnā koutou katoa,
We warmly welcome you back to Term 1, 2023 at Ngunguru School and hope that you all had a safe and enjoyable break!
This term will be another busy one and we look forward to seeing our learners achieve both their personal and academic goals. We encourage you to talk to your child about their learning. The highlight of this term is camp at Lonsdale Park. Watch for more information coming home soon.
Tai Pari, embodies the high tide and our wonderful Tamariki, who continue to mature in age, stature and confidence as curious, life-long learners, using the warm, friendly nutrient rich currents that the rising tide brings.
Our Tai Pari Hub kaupapa-principles are:
- Understanding and demonstrating the Ngunguru School values.
- Teachers work collaboratively together to run and maintain a consistent and effective learning hub. Each of our teaching strengths are celebrated and utilised to inspire and enhance learning opportunities for all of our Tamariki.
- Understanding that mistakes are valuable and are an integral part of our learning.
- Effective communication and making connections together promotes effective teaching and learning.
- Thoughtful questions are powerful tools that can assist us with our learning.
- Effort and achievement is recognised and celebrated together.
Ngā mihi nui,
The Tai Pari Hub team
Please see below for camp forms and information
CAMPING GEAR REQUIREMENTS Lonsdale